Bedford Roofing Contractor
Roofers Bedford, MA
Bedford is a suburban town, has great highway access, and is home to over 100 Ranch Roofs during the last few years. Bedford Center is loaded with great Victorians and Colonials houses where Ranch Roofing has installed many roofs near Great Road and South Road areas. North Road is a well maintained area of beautiful Capes, Colonials and Farmhouses and Ranch Roofing is proud to have provided Bedford roofing services on North Road and Carlisle Road. There are other fantastic areas like the Concord and Shawsheen River where you will find many of our great roofing systems.
How would a Bedford homeowner know if they needed a new asphalt roof?
A new asphalt roof is a significant investment in your home. It is a good idea to know where to look for evidence that points to it being time for a new roof.
- Does your roof show any evidence of leaking? Are there water stains on your ceiling, (particularly after a strong wind driven storm)? Does your home show signs of previous ice dam damage?
- Are your roofing shingles looking worn?
- Have any fallen off house?
- Do you see any mold, algae, and moss on your roof? They can cause roofing problems and typically show up in black streaks or blackening of roof shingles, white patches, or green vegetation. It does not mean you need a new roof when they appear, but if not dealt with, eventually can become an issue.
- Does your roof show signs of aging? For example, damaged fascia and soffit are often caused by ice dams indicate an aging roof.
When considering a new roof it would be wise to contact Ranch Roofing, an experienced Bedford roofing contractor. Ranch Roofing does not believe in cutting corners. Additionally, climate change is a huge consideration when installing a new roof in winter climates, and Bedford is not an exception. Remember, every home is different and an expert from Ranch Roofing will help determine the roofing system that will work best for yours.
What should a homeowner ask when considering new roofing contractors in Bedford, MA?
Fortunately, there are a few simple questions a homeowner should ask any potential Bedford roofing contractor when considering a new roof.
- Is the company licensed & insured?
- What is the quality of the materials being used?
- What is the company’s track record and what are the credentials and qualifications?
- What is the warranty and who is backing it?
- Where can I find the best most reliable recommendations on the company?
What About Roof Repair in Bedford, MA?
Ranch Roofing provides reliable and trustworthy Bedford roof repair services.
Interestingly, the roofing industry is comprised of local firms, not giant familiar institutions. As a result, many homeowners may find it difficult to choose the right firm. We know it is difficult to find a reliable and trustworthy company to provide your local roof repairs in Bedford (and the neighboring communities). However, we believe that finding the right roofing company for your needs, starts by asking your friends, family and neighbors.
Fortunately, Ranch Roofing has been providing a variety of roofing services to Bedford homeowners and the surroundings town for over 20 years, so we are confident you’ll find a good recommendation in your network. Plus, at Ranch Roofing, we stand by our work and have confidence that we will rank among your top choices for any roofing services, including any residential roof repairs. Additionally, we take pride in our customer service, so we are confident that our roofers will be sure to address your home roofing repair needs in a timely fashion, no matter how big or small!
Ranch Roofing reviews from previous roofing in Bedford, MA.
“Put on new roof with additional shielding because of prior ice dam damage, installed three new skylights in roof. All of Ranch Roofing staff were professional, attentive and readily addressed questions.”
“Ranch Roofing is one of the most professional contractors with whom I’ve done business maintaining my home. My recommendation – if you are looking for an outstanding roofer, look no further than Ranch Roofing.”
“Excellent service. From the first consultation through the job completion we could not have been more satisfied with the roof replacement. They performed some minor cap replacement on our ridge vents to carry us through the winter without leaks; volunteered to install a wildlife guard on our ridge vents at no additional charge; repaired much trim work that was already in tough shape; and the whole job was completed in two days. Truly impressive.”