Bedford is a suburban town, has great highway access, and is home to over 100 Ranch Roofs during the last few years. Bedford Center is loaded with great Victorians and Colonials houses where Ranch Roofing has installed many roofs near Great Road and South Road areas. North Road is a well maintained area of beautiful Capes, Colonials and Farmhouses, which Ranch Roofing is proud to have installed some on North Road and Carlisle Road. There are other fantastic areas like the Concord and Shawsheen River where you will find many of our great roofing systems.
Bedford homeowners, when considering a new roof, would be wise to contact Ranch Roofing, if they are researching a premium roofing system from a proven company. Ranch Roofing does not believe in cutting corners. Additionally, climate change is a huge consideration when installing a new roof in winter climates, and Bedford is not an exception. Remember, every home is different and an expert from Ranch Roofing will help determine the roofing system that will work best for yours.
“Put on new roof with additional shielding because of prior ice dam damage, installed three new skylights in roof. All of Ranch Roofing staff were professional, attentive and readily addressed questions.”
“Ranch Roofing is one of the most professional contractors with whom I’ve done business maintaining my home.
* Responsive. Called me back immediately, responded to all inquiries immediately, arrived on time, and completed the work fast
* Knowledgeable: I was dealing with ice dam problems, and the recommendations and solutions showed experience
* Competitive: Price was similar to others, but included far more of the finishing work that makes a difference in the long run
* Thorough: Crews showed up on time, protected my property, and did the job fast and thoroughly. Couldn’t ask for more.
* Staff: Everyone with whom I interacted was professional, from the estimator to the job site manager to the crew. The owner even helped me confirm the aesthetics of the shingle that I had selected by giving me a ride to a similar installation. Who does that?
My recommendation – if you are looking for an outstanding roofer, look no further than Ranch Roofing.”
“We needed to have a skylight replaced due to storm damage. While the skylight was only about 7 years old it was no longer in stock and a custom replacement had to be ordered. Our exact shingles were also no longer available and so a close alternative had to be found. It was a small overhang space so the roofing portion was a small part of the job. Friendly, helpful in sorting out the above. Did clean, professional work and the company owner was personally engaged. I was very pleased with the quality of their work.”