EFFECTIVE ROOFING VENTILATION DELIVERS ENERGY EFFICIENCY
Having an effective residential roof ventilation system is essential to your home being energy efficient. And there are also other benefits to good ventilation, including being helpful limiting ice dams. Because roof vent installation involves cutting into the roof, it is a good idea to address ventilation when installing a new one. Ranch Roofing employs a team of experts who can make sure the airflow in your home is up to grade when it is time for the new roof.
EVERYONE ASKS ABOUT ROOF VENTS.
Two common questions asked Ranch Roofing representatives are: Why don’t you need to go on my roof? and Why do you need to go in my attic? Roof ventilation is underrated and greatly misunderstood. Many customers believe by having a ridge vent at the top of a roof there is adequate roof ventilation, when in fact, it may be worse than nothing at all.
Last But Not Least.
A few important points to consider about roofing ventilation:
- Most homeowners have the wrong idea on how roof vents work.
- Not enough ventilation is bad.
- Too much ventilation is not desired.
- Proper ventilation is important to help in keeping ice dams from forming.
- On most homes there is inadequate ventilation.
Finally, how do you go about finding a quality roofing ventilation company? Ask some key questions when talking with roofing companies.
- Is the company licensed & insured?
- What is the quality of the materials being used?
- What is the company’s track record?
- Do they have credentials and qualifications?
- Is there a warranty? If so, who backs it?