Cambridge Roofing Contractor
Fantastic educational institutions, Harvard Square, and its own unique way of doing things, Cambridge has as much to offer as any city in the country. Harvard Square is a favorite area of Ranch Roofing with beautiful Victorian Mansions and Guilded-Era apartment buildings. Travel to Garden and Chauncy Street to view more of our great work. There are many fantastic areas of Cambridge like Porter Square, Fresh Pond, and Central Square. There are also many attractions in Cambridge including Cambridgeside Galleria, home to over 80 restaurants and stores, and the historic the Longfellow House.
North Cambridge is loaded with two- and three- family homes where Ranch Roofing has provided Cambridge roof repair services near Massachusetts Avenue and Columbia Street. Ranch Roofing has installed hundreds of commercial, condominium, and residential roofing systems in the city of Cambridge over the last several years.
Are you a homeowner who thinks they might need an experienced Cambridge roofing company?
Unsure whether you need a new asphalt roof? Here are a few questions to ask:
- Does your roof show signs of failing? For example, damaged fascia and soffit are caused by ice dams, often a sign that the roof is failing on your Cambridge property.
- Does your roof show any evidence of leaking? Do you have any water staining on your ceiling? Do you see any peeling paint?
- Do you have any cracked or broken roofing shingles? Do any shingles show signs of curling or look worn? Have any shingles fallen off the house?
- Does your roof contain mold, algae, and/or moss? If so, Cambridge homeowners should note that these seemingly minor issues potentially cause serious longer term roofing problems. Typically, they appear as black streaks or blackening of roof shingles, white patches, or green vegetation. However, it does not mean initially that you need a new roof, but if not dealt with, eventually they can become an issue.
When considering a new roof it would be wise to contact Ranch Roofing, an experienced Cambridge roofing contractor. Ranch Roofing does not believe in cutting corners. Climate change is a huge consideration when installing a new roof in winter climates, and Cambridge is not an exception. Every home is different and an expert Cambridge roofer from Ranch Roofing will help determine the roofing system that will work best for yours.
Before considering any Cambridge roofer without a store front address, ask if it is a business.
Do you trust that the Cambridge roofing company is committed to being in business?
Before selecting, find out if the roofer is invested in the basics of being a business:
- Does the company have a real mailing address, and storefront or office?
- Does the company have workmen’s compensation insurance?
- Does the company have public liability insurance?
- Does the company have appropriate licenses?
Do You Need Cambridge Roof Repair Work?
Ranch Roofing provides high quality local roof repair in Cambridge, MA.
Do you worry every time it rains? Are you scared of the next snowstorm? Concerned about excessive wind? Not sure if your home is in need of roof repair? Rest assured, not only does Ranch Roofing offer reliable and trustworthy roof repair services, but homeowners can look for potential warning signs as well. For example, the following all indicate possible roof repair needs.
- Moss Growing on Roof
- Broken or Missing Shingles
- Curled or Loosened Shingles
- Aging Shingles
- Loose Granuels on Shingles
- Clogged Gutters
Ranch Roofing helps simplify the roof repair process by evaluating your home as it was our own. We understand there is no “one size fits all” roof repair. Additionally, our expert team is well versed in multiple types of roofing systems. From asphalt to rubber roofing systems, we can help repair every type of residential roof. Plus, working with Ranch means working with an experienced Cambridge roofing contractor. In fact, we’ve been working with residents in Cambridge, MA and the surrounding towns for over 20 years.
Ranch Roofing Reviews from Cambridge, MA
“Incredible service! I had squirrels in the gutter. After pest control came in and removed the squirrels, I needed to have the gutters closed really quickly before they would return. I called Ranch roofing in the morning. They squeezed me into their schedule and arrived an hour and half later. They closed off the hole in the leaf guard in about 10 minutes and because they did it so quickly, they felt bad about charging me so they said it’s free! When does that ever happen in a time where just a house call costs $125? Thanks so much Ranch Roofing.”
“The crew and the professional team were A+. The whole job took just 3 days and I was impressed with the follow-through by the workers and the professional team.”
“The reason we decided to go with Ranch was that of the three roofers we contacted, they were the only one who really went into depth about what is involved in redoing a roof and educated us in what they were doing and the choices they were making (re: what kind of roofing shingle, how it would be installed). That explanation definitely sold us on (1) their expertise and (2) feeling confident in the choices they were making for our roof.”