Concord Roofing Contractor
Concord, known for its Revolutionary War history, has also had an impressive history with Ranch Roofing, featuring over 200 Concord roof repairs and installations during the past few years. West Concord, near Main and Church streets is one area you will find many beautiful Victorians and farmhouses with our new roofing system. Author’s Ridge is an impressive area of beautiful Custom Colonials and large historically styled homes. Walnut Street and Revolutionary Road along with other fantastic areas like Concord Center, Hanscom Area, and Minuteman National Historical Park are packed with quality Ranch Roofing systems.
What Concord, MA residents should know about needing a new asphalt roof?
For homeowners thinking about Concord roofing, there are a handful of questions to consider.
- Are there damaged fascia and soffit, which may indicate wider roofing concerns?
- Do you have any cracked or broken roofing shingles? Do any shingles show signs of curling or look worn? Have any shingles fallen off the house?
- Does your roof show any evidence of leaking? Do you have any water stains on your ceiling (particularly after a strong wind driven storm)? Have you had ice dam damage? Do you see any blistering or peeling paint?
- Does your roof contain any mold, algae, and/or moss? Typically, they appear as black streaks or blackening of roof shingles, white patches, or green vegetation. If any signs exist, homeowners should note that they could cause roofing problems later. This does not mean you need a new roof when they show up, however if not dealt with, eventually they can become an issue.
When considering a new roof it would be wise to contact Ranch Roofing, an experienced Concord roofing contractor. Importantly, Ranch Roofing does not believe in cutting corners. Finally, consider climate change when installing a new roof. Every home is different and an expert from Ranch Roofing will help determine the roofing system that will work best for yours.
When considering a new roof, Concord homeowners should define their roofing goals.
Before interviewing Concord roofing contractors, a resident should ask:
- Am I looking to allow my house to breathe?
- Am I looking to do what is best practice to prevent ice dams?
- Am I looking to incorporate state of the art materials?
- Am I only looking to roof the house inexpensively?
Does Your Concord Home Require Roof Repair?
Ranch Roofing provides high quality local roof repair in Concord, MA.
Do you worry every time it rains? Are you scared of the next snowstorm? Concerned about excessive wind? Not sure if your home is in need of roof repair? Rest assured, not only does Ranch Roofing offer reliable and trustworthy residential roof repair services, but homeowners can look for potential warning signs as well. For example, the following all indicate possible roof repair needs.
- Moss Growing on Roof
- Broken or Missing Shingles
- Curled or Loosened Shingles
- Aging Shingles
- Loose Granuels on Shingles
- Clogged Gutters
Ranch Roofing helps simplify the residential roof repair process by evaluating your home as it was our own. We understand there is no “one size fits all” roof repair. Additionally, our expert team is well versed in multiple types of roofing systems. From asphalt to rubber roofing systems, we can help repair every type of residential roof. Plus, working with Ranch means working with an experienced Concord roofing contractor. In fact, we’ve been working with homeowners in Concord, MA and the surrounding towns for over 20 years.
Concord, MA Roofing Review of Ranch Roofing
“We are very pleased with the result. The job was done in a day by a large team, who wrapped up the house (!), stripped off the old roofing, and put in the new skylights and roof within the day.”
“Absolutely excellent!!! I would definitely hire Ranch Roofing again and I would absolutely recommend them to friends and family.”
“When I had water damage after a recent torrential rain storm, I needed a fix fast. I had a good experience with Ranch Roofing at a prior property so I called them on a Friday afternoon. Because I couldn’t afford to wait to fix this problem, I contacted 3 other roofing/gutter companies at the same time. I got a quick call back from Ranch and sent pictures of the damage. (2 of the other companies I contacted did not respond, and the third was unable to go to as high as a third floor.) Before the next rain, Ranch Roofing was at my house inspecting the roof line, gutters and window near the leak. The roof seemed fine and Dave from Ranch applied caulking in suspect areas. Ranch Roofing was there to help when I was in a bind. I will return to Ranch Roofing with confidence when it is time to replace my roof.”