Roofing Lexington, MA
Lexington, MA Roofing Contractor
Lexington Massachusetts is a town rooted in American History and Ranch Roofing is proud to be part of it, having installed over 150 roofs here during the past few years. The Mass Ave and Hibbert Street areas in East Lexington are where some of these installations took place. Lexington Center is a highly desired, well maintained area of beautiful Colonials (like the 1966 one featured on This Old House) as well as an area of wonderful Victorians. If you drive around Waltham and Hancock Streets you will see many examples of our Lexington, MA roofing services. There are other fantastic areas like Marret Square, and Grove St. where Ranch Roofing has installed many roofs.
Think you need a new roof? Where does a Lexington homeowner go?
For homeowners in Lexington thinking about a new asphalt roof, there are a handful of questions to ask:
- Do you have any cracked or broken roofing shingles? Do any shingles show signs of curling or look worn? Have any shingles fallen off the house?
- Does your roof show any evidence of leaking? Do you have any water stains on your ceiling (particularly after a strong wind driven storm)? Is there any have ice dam damage? Do you see any blistering or peeling paint?
- Does your roof show signs of aging? For example, damaged fascia and soffit are often caused by ice dams and may indicate a failing roof.
- Does your roof contain any mold, algae, and/or moss? Typically, they appear as black streaks or blackening of roof shingles, white patches, or green vegetation. If any signs exist, homeowners should note that mold, algae, and moss potentially cause roofing problems. This does not mean you need a new roof if they occur, however if not dealt with, they can become an issue.
When considering roofing in Lexington, MA it would be wise to contact Ranch Roofing for a premium roofing system from a proven company. Ranch Roofing does not believe in cutting corners. Also, consider climate change when installing a new roof in winter climates. We understand every home is different and an expert from Ranch Roofing will help determine the roofing system that will work best for yours.
What homeowners should know when considering Lexington, MA Roofing Contractors?
A roofing system is a considerable investment, so homeowners should be prudent when deciding on a premium roofing firm.
Here are some important points to consider when Lexington homeowners do their research:
- Did the company’s representative thoroughly explain all materials being used?
- Is the company using best quality or cutting corners on important underneath materials?
- Is the company confusing you with similar names for inferior products?
Cutting corners with inferior materials is common in roofing. At every level of roofing similar names of products are used to confuse homeowners.
Worried Your Home Needs Roof Repair?
Ranch Roofing provides high quality local roof repair in Lexington, MA.
Do you worry every time it rains? Are you scared of the next snowstorm? Concerned about excessive wind? Not sure if your home is in need of roof repair? Fortunately, there are some warning signs, such as:
- Moss Growing on Roof
- Broken or Missing Shingles
- Curled or Loosened Shingles
- Aging Shingles
- Loose Granuels on Shingles
- Clogged Gutters
Ranch Roofing helps simplify the residential roof repair process by evaluating your home as it was our own. We understand there is no “one size fits all” roof repair. Additionally, our expert team is well versed in multiple types of roofing systems. From asphalt to rubber roofing systems, we can help repair every type of residential roof. Plus, working with Ranch means working with a reliable and trustworthy roofing company that has served Lexington, MA and the neighboring towns for over 20 years.
Lexington Roofing Reviews of Ranch Roofing
“This company is the best of the best!”
“Everything about the job was professional from my first conversation to the clean up. They communicated well, were done (including clean up) in a day, and the job looked fantastic. Price was slightly higher that some others but I had confidence in their commitment to doing things well and professionally – well worth it. We would recommend them without hesitation.”
“Great team, great communication throughout the process, great results. Highly professional and wonderful people to work with.”