Roofing Somervile, MA
Somerville Roofing Contractor
Somerville is a vibrant city that boasts exciting nightlife, rich history and many different neighborhoods. Somerville is home to Tufts University and has won many awards including the All-American City Award and Best Run City in MA. Somerville has a number of squares that are centers for business and entertainment. Some of these squares include Assembly Square, Ball Square and Union Square. Somerville is also home to a variety of attractions including the Somerville theater, showcasing many live performances, the Museum of Bad Art or MoBA, and the Old Powder house – an icon in the city of Somerville.
Somerville has a mixture of single, two family, and three family homes. Ranch Roofing provides Somerville, MA roofing services to many of the homes in these areas. Additionally, many homeowners in the Gilman Square area consisting of Medford Street and Pearl Street are happy customers of Ranch Roofing.
What residents need to ask when considering roof repair in Somerville, MA?
For Somerville property owners thinking about a new asphalt roof, there are a handful of questions to ask yourself:
- Does your roof show any evidence of leaking? Blistering or peeling paint? Water stains on your ceiling, particularly after a strong wind driven storm? Have you had ice dam damage?
- Have any shingles fallen off the house? Do you have any cracked or broken roofing shingles? Do any shingles show signs of curling or look worn?
- Does your roof show signs of aging? Damaged fascia and soffit are often caused by ice dams indicating a failing roof
- Does your roof contain any mold, algae, and/or moss? Typically, they appear as black streaks or blackening of roof shingles, white patches, or green vegetation. If any signs exist, homeowners should note that these nuisances may be the beginning of roofing problems.
When considering a new roof, residents are wise to contact Ranch Roofing, an experienced Somerville roofing contractor. Ranch Roofing provides quality roofing systems and we do not believe in cutting corners. We understand that your home may be your biggest investment and we will treat it as if it was our own home.
Ranch Roofing helps simplify the residential roof repair process by evaluating your home as it was our own. We understand there is no “one size fits all” roof repair. Additionally, our expert team is well versed in multiple types of roofing systems. From asphalt to rubber roofing systems, we can help repair every type of residential roof. Plus, working with Ranch means working with a reliable and trustworthy Somerville roofing company.
What’s the social media chatter about roofing in Somerville, MA?
- Does the company have a professional website that offers valuable information relevant to you?
- Is the company recognized with best reviews and glowing chatter on social media?
- Do they receive the highest ratings on social media over the longest time period?
- Is the company viewed on social media as a leader within the industry?
- Do major media outlets recognize the company as an expert?
- Does the company receive positive press?
Somerville, MA Roofing Reviews for Ranch Roofing
“We found Ranch Roofing from a referral who was very pleased with their work. We chose RR after assessing multiple bids for a full roof/skylight replacement on our 3-story building. They did a most excellent job on a roof that was a patchwork of old/new/different surface types. Our experience with Bob (owner), Todd (bid) and the entire crew was stellar in terms of honesty, communication, skill and attention to detail. Everyone in our building was very pleased! Also, I reached out to Ranch for help on another property (for a much smaller job) and heard back immediately from owner Bob. I know we will be well taken care of, which is a huge relief.”
“Communication great from start to finish. For estimate or actual work they arrived on time or early. Everyone was pleasant and professional. Clean up was thorough. Estimate explained that if they had to put extra plywood on the roof it would cost more. My house is old and, alas, did need a lot of extra plywood. They showed me photos of the holes that needed patching and explained it to me on the spot. Even gave me a little bit of a financial break since there was so much that was needed. I highly recommend this company.”
“Everybody did a great job, from the salesman who came and answered all of my questions to the installers who kept the job site clean.”