Roofing Wakefield, MA
Incorporated in 1812, Wakefield was initially settled in the 1630s as part of Lynn Village. Now, the town is known for local recreation at Lake Quannapowitt and the Pleasure Island amusement park. Additionally, Wakefield holds plenty of local events such as Town Day and the Festival By the Lake. From Wakefield Square downtown to the Greenwood community in southern Wakefield and the Montrose neighborhood in the northeastern part of town, there are plenty of roof installations completed by Ranch Roofing as residents navigate the town.
How Would a Wakefield Resident Know if They Needed a New Asphalt Roof?
Consider the following questions as you think about replacing your Wakefield roof:
- Are your roofing shingles cracked or broken? Are they curling or looking worn? Are there shingles falling off the house?
- Is there evidence of leaking? Are there water stains on your ceiling, particularly after a strong wind-driven storm? Has there been previous ice dam damage? Is there blistering or peeling paint?
- Does your roof contain any mold, algae, or moss? Typically, they show up in black streaks or blackening of roof shingles, white patches, or green vegetation. It does not mean you need a new roof when they appear, but if not dealt with, eventually they can become an issue.
- Are there damaged fascia and soffit, which could indicate wider roofing issues?
If you need to consider a new roof, it would be smart to contact Ranch Roofing, an experienced Wakefield roofing contractor. Ranch Roofing prides itself in its workmanship and does not believe in cutting corners. Climate change is a huge consideration when installing a new roof in winter climates, and Wakefield is not an exception. Every home is different, so an expert from Ranch Roofing will help determine the roofing system that will work best for your home.
Tips for Homeowners When Considering a New Roofing Company in Wakefield, MA
If you are considering replacing your Wakefield roof, start your search for a roofing company on social media.
Check online reviews to find reputable and trustworthy Wakefield roofers because many homeowners share their positive experiences online. During your search ask yourself a few simple questions, such as:
- Is the company recognized with strong reviews and glowing chatter on social media?
- Do they receive the highest ratings on social media over the longest period of time?
- Does the company receive press mentions and do major media outlets recognize the company as an expert?
- Does the company have a professional website that offers valuable information relevant to you?
- Finally, is the company viewed on social media as a leader within the industry?
Why Choose Ranch Roofing For Your Wakefield Roof Repair Needs?
How do you know if your roof needs to be repaired? Rest assured, not only does Ranch Roofing offer reliable residential roof repair services, but homeowners can look for potential warning signs as well. For example, the following all indicate possible roof repair needs.
- Moss Growing on Roof
- Broken or Missing Shingles
- Curled or Loosened Shingles
- Aging Shingles
- Loose Granuels on Shingles
- Clogged Gutters
Ranch Roofing evaluates your home as if it was our own in order to simplify the residential roof repair process. We understand there is no “one size fits all” roof repair. Additionally, our expert team are experts in multiple types of roofing systems. From asphalt to rubber roofing systems, we can help repair every type of residential roof.
Finally, working with Ranch Roofing means working with an experienced Wakefield roofing contractor. In fact, we’ve been working with homeowners in Wakefield, MA and the surrounding towns for over 20 years.
Wakefield Roofing Reviews of Ranch Roofing
“The crew and the professional team were A+. The whole job took just 3 days and I was impressed with the follow-through by the workers and the professional team.”
“Absolutely excellent!!! I would definitely hire Ranch Roofing again and I would absolutely recommend them to friends and family.”
“Really appreciated the professionalism, quality workmanship and excellent customer service I have experienced in working with this company.”