Roofing in Lowell, MA
Lowell, MA Roofing
One of the largest cities in Massachusetts, Lowell is known as a residential, cultural, educational, and professional hub. As you drive towards the Massachusetts Mill at the confluence of the Merrimack and Concord Rivers, you have likely just driven by one of Ranch Roofings many installations. Head towards the Tsongas Center to watch a game and you may notice a Ranch Roofing roof system. You might be driving through Pawtucketville on a beautiful day; there are plenty of roof installations completed by Ranch Roofing as residents navigate the bustling city.
How Would a Lowell Resident Know if They Needed a New Asphalt Roof?
A Lowell, MA resident would be smart to check in with a roofing professional if they answer “yes” to any of the following questions:
- Are your roofing shingles cracked or broken?
- Are they curling or looking worn?
- Are there shingles falling off the house?
- Is there evidence of leaking?
- Are there water stains on your ceiling, particularly after a strong Nor’easter?
- Has there been any previous ice dam damage?
- Does your roof contain any mold, algae, or moss?
- Is your Lowell roof aging?
If any of the answers to these questions are “yes,” Lowell residents would be wise to contact Ranch Roofing, a company experienced with roofing in Lowell, MA, when considering a new roof. Ranch Roofing does not believe in cutting corners and prides itself in its workmanship. For example, Lowell residents need to consider the cold winter months because climate change is a huge consideration when installing a new roof. Every home is different, so an expert from Ranch Roofing will help determine the roofing system that will work best for your home.
What are the Benefits of a New Lowell Roofing System for a Resident?
There are a variety of different benefits to a new roofing system for your Lowell home:
- Adds to the value of your home
- Saves on energy costs
- Provides peace of mind (priceless!)
- Eliminates potential health hazards
- Anticipates impact of climate change
- Helps improve the breathability of your house
How do Lowell MA Homeowners Find the Right Roofing Company?
If you are considering replacing your roof, start your search for a roofing company on social media.
First, check online reviews to find reputable and trustworthy Lowell roofers because many homeowners share their positive experiences online. During your search ask yourself a few simple questions, such as:
- Is the company recognized with strong reviews and glowing chatter on social media?
- Do they receive the highest ratings on social media over the longest period of time?
- Does the company receive press mentions and do major media outlets recognize the company as an expert?
- Does the company have a professional website that offers valuable information relevant to you?
- Finally, is the company viewed on social media as a leader within the industry?
Why Should You Choose Ranch Roofing For Your Lowell Roof Repair Needs?
Ranch Roofing evaluates your home as if it was our own in order to simplify the residential roof repair process. We understand there is no “one size fits all” roof repair. Additionally, our expert team are experts in multiple types of roofing systems. From asphalt to rubber roofing systems, we can help repair every type of residential roof.
Finally, working with Ranch Roofing means working with an experienced Lowell roofing contractor. In fact, we’ve been working with homeowners in Lowell, MA and the surrounding towns for over 20 years.
Lowell Roofing Reviews of Ranch Roofing
“Communication was great from start to finish. For estimate or actual work they arrived on time or early. Everyone was pleasant and professional. Clean up was thorough. The estimate explained that if they had to put extra plywood on the roof it would cost more. My house is old and, alas, did need a lot of extra plywood. They showed me photos of the holes that needed patching and explained it to me on the spot. Even gave me a little bit of a financial break since there was so much that was needed. I highly recommend this company.”
“The reason we decided to go with Ranch was that of the three roofers we contacted, they were the only one who really went into depth about what is involved in redoing a roof and educated us in what they were doing and the choices they were making (re: what kind of roofing shingle, how it would be installed). That explanation definitely sold us on (1) their expertise and (2) feeling confident in the choices they were making for our roof.”
“The crew and the professional team were A+. The whole job took just 3 days and I was impressed with the follow-through by the workers and the professional team.”